As a relative newcomer to blogging, I am still finding my way with the whole concept. So when I saw a post by Eskimimi Makes about the 5th Annual Knitting & Crochet Week, 2014 I decided to bite the bullet and commit to taking part.
The idea is that for 7 consecutive days starting, on Monday 12 May, I will write a blog. In order to challenge the creative juices, each day has its own theme on which the blog is based. This is going to be a great way to take me out of my comfort zone, stretch my writing skills and view my knitting from a completely different perspective. For a taster of what is to come:
- Mon 12 May 2014 – A “Day in the Life” of a WIP or FO.
- Tues 13 May 2014 – A “Dating Profile” for a FO.
- Wed 14 May 2014 – A focus on “Experimental Photography”
- Thurs 15 May 2014 – A focus on “Conversations Between Workers”
- Fri 16 May 2014 – “Something a Bit Different”
- Sat 17 May 2014 – “Views of Others, Views of Yourself”
- Sun 18 May 2014 – “Looking Back, Looking Forward”
I hope this has intrigued you enough to pop by in the week and join me on my journey.
Bye for now.