A podcast for people who love knitting, Dorset Buttons, creativity & Scotland, especially the Highlands & Islands.
The next episode will be released on . . .
*** Sunday 15 July 2018 ***
TJFrog’s Podcast Archive
- 30/04/2018Includes interview with Skye Weaver Jenny Duffill
- 12/04/2018Includes four sound bites recorded on the last day of the festival
- 01/03/2018Includes interview with hand dyer Helen of Ripples Crafts, Assynt
- 06/12/2017Includes interview with Kirsty of the Isle of Skye Natural Dyeing Company
- 07/11/2017Includes interview with Sheila Bates of Florrie Felts, Torridon
- 04/09/2017Includes interview with Sally Algarve from On The Croft (Pt2)
- 07/08/2017Includes interview with Sally Algarve from On The Croft (Pt1)
- 02/07/2017Includes interview with Sue Culligan of Knitting Holidays in France
- 30/05/2017Includes interview with Yasmin of Island at the Edge (Pt2)
- 30/04/2017Includes interview with Yasmin of Island at the Edge (Pt1)
- 31/03/2017Includes interview with Louise of Lou Lou Designs on Skye
- 27/02/2017Includes interview with Skye textile artist Emma Siedle-Collins